WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HAIR AND YOUR WELL-BEING
BEAUTIFUL HAIR, HEALTHY YOU
Here is a current update on NJ state Covid-19 restrictions:
- We will now be functioning at 100% of building capacity as of May 18th.
- All seats are 6 ” apart.
- All of the Banshee team members are trained in proper cleaning protocols before and after each service and restroom use, and are Barbacide cov-19 certified.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING EXTRA GUESTS OR CHILDREN NOT BEING SERVICED TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
We really appreciate your understanding and support during these times, as we all adjust to these new changes.
All Clients will be required to download the Vagaro App which will be used for all future appointment reminders, confirmations + Safe COVID-Clean Check-Ins.
If you are a new user + it’s your first time using the Vagaro app, please follow these instructions below:
Once downloaded, open the app + search for Banshee + Co. Hairdressing. Once you find us, click our logo and make sure to Bookmark the salon. It will ask you to create a login (please use the email and or number that we have for you at the salon If you already have the app it will automatically import all your future appointments and will send you push notices to remind you of future appointments, it will also ask you to confirm your appointment 48 hours before your app date. The day of your appointment when you arrive, it will enable you to confirm through the COVID-Clean Check-In process. This feature alerts us that you are here waiting to enter for your app. (we suggest you do this as you are parked and waiting comfortably in your car), this will enable us to properly sanitize your chair and prepare for your at door check-in. Once your chair is ready and we are ready to service you, we will contact you through the app and we will be ready to meet you at the door!
What you can expect from us:
- Masks and gloves provided if needed
- Installed UV light germicidal bulb + High MERV13 air filter for our HVAC system (purifies the air and kills viruses and bacteria)
- Installed Mammoth ozone generator (breaks down micro-organisms and other pollutants at their source)
- Use of UV sanitizer wand to sanitize tools and surfaces
- Hand sanitizer accessible
- Capes and towels laundered with each client
- Barbicide changed throughout the day for combs, clips, ect.
- UV sanitation of shears
- Sanitation and disinfection of stations after each client, along with door knobs, light switches, ect.
- Stylists wearing proper PPE
What we expect from our clients:
- Please arrive on time to your appointment and use your Vagaro app to initiate our new COVID-Clean Check-In process
- Check-In using your Vagaro app upon arrival, wait in your car and we will notify you when we are ready to start your appointment
- Do not bring children or extra guests that are not already scheduled for an appointment
- Masks are optional in our salon as of May 28. However, if you are medically unfit to wear a mask or high risk please let us know prior to booking and we will be happy to accommodate you
- If you or someone in your house are not feeling well please reschedule your appointment for two weeks out