Banshee + Co. Hairdressing
396 Bloomfield Ave.
Caldwell, NJ 07006
We are located on Bloomfield Ave. in Caldwell, directly across the street from Cloverleaf Tavern!
There is “FREE PARKING” in the municipal lot located behind the Salon. After coming off of Bloomfield Ave, turn on to Gould Pl and then just make a quick left into the lot and find a spot!
*WARNING: make sure you do not park in the last row on the right hand side (passenger side) while pulling in, that is for permit parking only.*
Please call 973-310-9755 to book your appointment.
If you are a new client to the salon, please call to book your appointment to ensure the proper appointments and time needed are given.
- All new color clients are required to do an in person consultation with their stylists before being booked.
- Any appointments that include any foils or hair painting must call to book their appointments with their stylist.
Banshee + Co. Hairdressing bookings are by appointment only. All client’s credit cards are required, to be kept on file upon booking of any services. If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact the front desk within 48 hours of your appointment date & time.
Any No Shows/No Calls and or Cancellations within 24 hours or less of your scheduled appointment will result in an automatic charge to your card on file, for a fee of 50% of the total cost of any and all booked services pertaining to the specific scheduled appointment that was missed and or cancelled. THIS CANCELLATION FEE / NO SHOW FEE / NO CALL FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE!
See list of deposits and fees below.
- $50 deposit on select color services upon booking to be charged via credit card, which we will take over the phone + will be applied to your services the day of (Non-Refundable).
- 50% cancellation fee / no show fee / no call fee of the total cost of your scheduled services will apply. (Non-Refundable).
- 20% deposit on bridal services (Non-Refundable).
+By booking your services with us in person, over the phone or via internet/social media, you are agreeing that you understand these terms and our policies.
For a full explanation of our Deposit + Cancellation Fee Policy, see details below:
- All deposits and cancellation fees are non-refundable and your card on file will be charged or the cancellation fee will be added upon your next checkout. If the card that we have on file does not process the transaction, the 50% No Show / No Call and or Cancellation fee will still remain in effect and will need to be paid in full upon your next visit or it will be processed by our staff immediately via over the phone, online or by direct invoice that will be mailed to your home address.